Turquoise Inlaying (FiroozehKoobi) Sugar/Candy Pot - HTI3001 - Persis Crafts
Turquoise Inlaying or Firoozeh Koobi both on jewellery and containers include a copper, brass, silver, nickel or bronze object on parts of the surface of which small pieces of turquoise are set in mosaic fashion thus giving the object a special glamour. The production of Turquoise Inlaying includes two general stages:
- Goldsmith is making and preparation of the object intended for Turquoise Inlaying using one of the metals indicated above.
- Turquoise Inlaying correct placement of turquoise chips on the metal so that it is strong enough and the chips do not come off while burnishing the work.
|Size||Max Width: 11 cm Max Height: 15 cm (inc. lid)|
|Material (s)||Turquoise Stone Inlaying on Copper Dish|
|Usage||Sugar Candy Pot, Decorative Crafts, Persian Gift|
|Origination||Handmade in Isfahan / Persia (Iran)|
- Within One Business Day
- In 95% of cases, you will receive the craft(s) between 6 to 15 business days.
- In practice, the average shipping time is 10 working days.
- A track & trace link will be provided.
Approximate delivery times per country is found here.